Partner Designate Job in Rickmansworth.
Our client, a highly -regarded firm of general accountants, based in the Rickmansworth area, is seeking a Partner Designate to join their successful and expanding team.
The perfect Partner Designate will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in general practice. This job would suit a Senior Accountant or Client Manager looking to progress onto a more challenging, managerial position.
There will be a well-defined route to Partner status.
The Partner Designate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing the workflow and production process
- Responsible for ensuring statutory accounts, returns and client projects are completed in a timely fashion
- Producing regular financial and practice management information and reports
- Evaluating and managing systems and procedures to help develop the business
- Assist and support other Partners in the strategic planning of the business
- Actioning and streamlining of the business plan
- Liaising with clients
- Delivering specialist service areas
The ideal Partner Designate will require outstanding communication and technical skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others.
This Partner Designate Job in Rickmansworth is ideal for a Senior Accountant who is looking for their first Partner Designate job or an existing Partner Designate who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Partner job in Rickmansworth.
To find out more about this Partner Designate job and other accountancy jobs in the Hertfordshire area, please do contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment UK-wide with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.