Partner Designate Job in Loughborough.
This superb firm of general accountants, based in the Loughborough area with offices across the East Midlands, is seeking a Partner Designate to join their highly regarded firm. There will be a well-defined path to Partner status for the right candidate.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a general accountancy firm and be ACCA/ACA qualified.
You will be working closely with the Partners, taking an active part in Practice Management. The perfect Senior Accountant (Audit Senior Accountant) or Partner Designate will need to have had exposure in accounts and audit work, with the ability to implement and contribute towards the business growth strategy for this East Midlands-based accountancy firm.
The Partner Designate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing the workflow and production process
- Responsible for ensuring financial accounts, returns and client projects are completed
- Producing regular financial and practice management information and reports
- Evaluating and managing systems and procedures to help develop the business
- Assist and support other Partners in the strategic planning of the business
- Actioning and streamlining of the business plan
- Liaising with clients
This Partner Designate job in Loughborough is ideal for a Senior Accountant who is looking for their first Partner Designate job or an existing Partner Designate who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Partner job in Loughborough.
With the potential to be part of a forward-thinking, growth-focused firm, this opportunity should not be missed.
To find out about more accountancy jobs in the Loughborough and East Midlands areas please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.