A rare opportunity has arisen to join a successful Worcestershire accountancy firm at Partner Designate level, with potential to progress to Equity Partner within 3-5 years. Our client is seeking looking to recruit a Partner Designate for their Kidderminster based accountancy practice. This Partner Designate job in Kidderminster is suitable for a career focused ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with extensive experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
This Kidderminster based accountancy practice is ambitious and growing quickly, with a large client portfolio incorporating a range of business sectors such as Construction, Property, Charities and Technology. Besides SME's the practice works with a number of more complex organisations, therefore providing exposure to more interesting and technically challenging work.
The role would appeal to a Qualified Accountant/Senior Accountant with several years of general practice experience and high levels of commercial insight. If you are keen to develop your leadership skills and to be involved in strategic practice development this job could be ideal for you. Whilst the role is initially for a Partner Designate, there will be definite scope for further career advancement in the coming years.
The Partner Designate job will involve;
- Supporting the Partners with strategic planning and development of the practice
- Client development and relationship management
- Development of the fee base by promoting services to both potential and existing clients
- Managing the workload and delivery quality of a team of Junior and Senior level accountants
- Working with the Partners to create and implement the training and development plan for the practice
- Ensuring WIP targets and other relevant Financial targets are achieved within your portfolio/team
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of managing a team whilst managing client relationships
- There will be a need for the successful applicant to become actively involved in Business Development activities and to work with the Partners to ensure continued growth
- You will need to be comfortable in communicating with clients at all levels; including HNWI'S, Small business owners and Finance Directors from Corporate entities
- Leadership qualities are vital for this role as the successful Partner Designate will play a pivotal role in managing, mentoring and creating the development plan for the wider team
To find out about more Accountancy Partner and Partner Designate jobs in Worcestershire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.