Accountancy Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be representing a well-established and firm tasked with filling a Partner Designate Job in Huntingdon.
As such, we are inviting any high calibre ACCA/ACA or CA qualified accountants with significant practice experience specifically in the agricultural sector to get in touch for a 100% confidential discussion.
This Partner Designate job in Huntingdon presents a huge opportunity for an exceptionally talented accountant with great all-round experience, ambition, leadership qualities and the ability to drive the firm forward into a new generation of accountancy.
You will be confident, a motivated self-starter and will be unphased by overseeing a portfolio or rural and agricultural clients, supported by an excellent and experienced management team.
The role will require a significant amount of general accountancy knowledge, technical experience, and confidence.
At this level, we understand that you will expect total discretion when it comes to learning more and we want to assure you that we provide this as an absolute guarantee.
What are we looking for?
- ACCA/ACA or CA qualified
- Experience in the agricultural sector will be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable history of career progression in accountancy practice with knowledge and experience of cloud-based systems and strategy.
- A proven record of accomplishment of developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- An experienced leader who leads by example and inspires others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage a varied and diverse client portfolio in the rural and agricultural sector to include (but not limited to) LLPs and Limited Companies.
- Provide a range of business advisory and full-service accountancy services to the client portfolio. Including inheritance tax, CGT, ER and incorporation.
- Assist in the strategic planning and delivery of business services.
- Ensure the high-quality provision of accounting services.
- Development and growth of new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee and support projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Department management and staff development ensuring employee performance and delivery.
About the Employer
This firm of accountants enjoys a high profile as part of a UK top 20 network of accountancy practices and supports clients in a range of core sectors.
They are proud to offer a modern approach to how they support their workforce and champion diversity and flexibility in the workplace.
This firm will be offering the right candidate the chance to grow their own department and the successful applicant will enjoy a very bright future indeed.
What’s on offer?
- £75,000 – £120,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Generous pension scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Defined route to Partnership
- Flexible working policy
- Hybrid working policy
- Life assurance
- Medical insurance
- Subscriptions paid
- CPD support
- A calendar of social events
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Partner Designate jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.