Partner Designate job in Hitchin
We are currently working with a highly-regarded, multi-office firm of general accountants based in the Hitchin area.
This opportunity is perfect for a Senior Manager who is looking to progress their career in an accountancy firm with a wide range of clients and that is expanding rapidly within the Hertfordshire region.
The Partner Designate will be responsible for
- Managing the flow of work within the accountancy practice
- Meeting with both prospects and existing clients to discuss the firms range of services
- Business Development activities designed to increase fee income and attract new clients to the practice
- Assessing the training needs of more junior members of staff and working closely with them to mentor and develop the team
- Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Partners to deliver the operational and strategic growth plans for the practice
Ideally, the Partner Designate will be ACCA/ACA fully qualified and will have a minimum of six years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm. A broad general accounting knowledge base is desired for the role, and priority will be given to candidates with the necessary interpersonal skills required to influence both clients and internal staff.
This Partner Designate job in Hitchin is ideal for a Senior Accountant who is looking for their first Partner Designate job or an existing Partner Designate who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Partner job in Hitchin.
To find out about more Partner Designate jobs in the Home-Counties area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.