Salaried Partner Job in Glasgow suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with extensive experience of working in a senior managerial capacity within a public practice accountancy firm.
Are you ready to step into a role with the potential to be involved in influencing the future direction of this well-respected Glasgow based firm of accountants with an outstanding reputation?
We are working exclusively with one of the leading accountancy firms in Glasgow to appoint a Salaried Partner to work in their client focused offices.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Accounts professional who would like to progress through to Salaried Partner level. The successful candidate will be involved in looking after a full SME portfolio with more than £300k fee income from the outset with potential to grow further.
This is a varied and versatile accountancy role. As the successful candidate you will be overseeing and leading the full provision of the firm’s services, working closely with the Partners at the firm.
Are you tired of a lack of progression at your current Practice?
If you are a Senior Manager or Partner Designate with exceptional business acumen, communication and management skills together with a broad technical background then this role would be an ideal challenge.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ post qualified experience gained within a practice environment working with a varied portfolio of SME’s. You will be capable of training and motivating a sizeable team of accountants to exceed client service expectations, as well as ensuring the profitability of the department.
The main responsibilities for this Partner Job in Glasgow include:
· Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
· Reviewing work in progress, monitoring deadlines and budgets
· Assessing the training and development needs of more junior members of staff
· Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
· Working closely with the Partners to ensure the efficiency of the compliance department
· Taking full responsibility for maintaining client relationships
· Assisting in special advisory projects
The perfect accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with 5 years’ experience of working in a public practice firm. Our client is looking for an accountant with drive and enthusiasm who would like to progress within their career.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence.