Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you looking to progress to a Partner Designate role within a successful accountancy practice?
This reputable firm is looking for an exceptional Partner Designate to oversee its team of accountants and bookkeepers, delivering exceptional service whilst championing the firm’s key values.
You’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members, so you will need to be a strong communicator, networker, and motivator.
This Partner Designate job in Glasgow is an opportunity for a natural problem-solver, with second-to-none attention to detail. You’ll be proactive in supporting the Partners at an elevated level and have a genuine interest learning Partner level leadership.
You’ll be a sound mentor for junior staff and support the Partners to nurture their valued and loyal workforce through continued development and improvement.
- Manage a varied, high value and diverse client portfolio.
- Provide a range of business advisory and full-service accountancy services to a client portfolio.
- Assist in the strategic planning and delivery of business services.
- Ensure the high-quality provision of accounting, audit and advisory services.
- Development and growth of new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee and support projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Department management and staff development ensuring employee performance and delivery.
About the Firm
This independent firm of chartered accountants provides a varied range of accountancy services to an impressive client portfolio, from small family-run businesses to medium-sized enterprises.
This growing accountancy practice is looking for a stand-out professional that can lead further growth of the business.
This Partner Designate job in Glasgow will provide the opportunity to oversee a knowledgeable and experienced team that strives to go above and beyond client expectations.
What’s on offer?
- £70,000 – £80,000 pa.
- Bonus scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive working environment.
What we’re looking for
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable leadership experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- The ability to provide first-class advice for clients from a vast portfolio of varying sectors and sizes.
- Technically proficient with a strong working knowledge of both business and personal accountancy.
- An appetite to proactively grow the business and be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with Partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career oriented.
- An existing client portfolio in this area would be a distinct advantage.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Partner Designate jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Glasgow and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.