Job Vacancy For A Partner Designate Accountant In Chester
Have you outgrown your senior role in your current accounting firm and want to progress your career? If so, we would like to talk to you in the strictest confidence.
Are you a Senior Manager or Associate Director with demonstrable accounting experience seeking a practice that will reward your client management skills, recognise your contribution as a team member, and support your wellbeing?
A Cheshire-based, leading firm of accountants has a new vacancy for a Partner Designate due to rapid growth.
As an ACA/ACCA-qualified, full-time Partner Designate, you will have the freedom to influence the future direction of this leading independent firm of accountants.
Ideal for a driven individual who would like to progress through to salaried-partner level, this job will involve developing an extensive SME portfolio and requires a person with exceptional business acumen, communication skills, management skills, and a broad technical accounting background.
You’ll need at least five years of post-qualification job experience within a general practice; you’ll be able to detail and discuss your previous achievements, especially for SMEs and high-net-worth clients.
In addition to being technically proficient in your job, you’ll also enjoy leading, motivating, and training others to contribute to the success of the firm and deliver an exceptional service to clients.
- The successful Partner Designate Accountant will report to the Partners and be accountable for a list of SME clients for whom you will act as a business adviser and prepare/review accounts and tax computations as part of your job.
- The job requires a committed individual who will support the firm’s growth by demonstrating its reputation for offering excellent professional service and level of customer care.
- You will need to use your significant technical knowledge, first-class communication skills, and confidence to represent the accountancy practice within your job as Partner Designate.
- You’ll be confident pitching for and winning business in your job and showcase skill in written communications.
- You’ll demonstrate a commitment and willingness to delegate — overseeing and nurturing the abilities of a team of accountants within the firm as part of your job.
- This job will entail nurturing existing relationships with clients by using an advisory approach to support success.
Job Employee Value Proposition
You’ll find this multi-office firm of accountants to be very supportive and friendly.
Your wellbeing is as important to this firm as supporting your professional and personal development.
There are many opportunities for career progression within this accounting firm and your contribution will not go unnoticed, so as the business succeeds, so will you.
Job Employee Benefits
An annual salary of £70,000 to £100,000, which is negotiable based on experience.
A very competitive benefits package with several additional incentives and initiatives to support wellbeing and success.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with firms across the UK.