Partner Designate job for an ACCA/ACA Qualified Partner Designate in Birmingham.
We are working with our Client, a leading accountancy firm in Birmingham, to find a highly qualified and experienced ACA/ACCA Partner Designate to join their team.
The successful Partner Designate will have a broad range of accounts and taxation knowledge to enable them to play a pivotal role in our client’s ongoing growth plans.
Duties for the Partner Designate will include:
- Management of a large and diverse portfolio of clients
- Promotion of the firm’s services to both existing and potential clients
- Managing a team of ACCA/ACA fully/part qualified accountants
- Reviewing the work of your team
- Ad-hoc projects
- Supporting the Partners to achieve the commercial objectives of the accountancy firm
Are you looking for a job with a direct route to Salaried Partnership?
If you are a Senior Accountant or Client Manager in the Birmingham area looking for a new challenge this could be the ideal job for you.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.