Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working with a dynamic, award winning regional accountancy practice with multiple offices in the South. This exceptional Partner Designate job in Bicester is suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant already working in a public practice accountancy firm.
This presents a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking for progression into a more client facing and strategic role, or for an existing Partner Designate/Associate Director who wishes to take a more proactive role in practice development.
The practice works with a varied portfolio of clients, ranging from Start-up right through to large corporate entities. Work is varied due to the eclectic nature of the client base, with an emphasis on quality organic growth.
The Partner Designate will be responsible for;
– Managing the flow of work within the accountancy practice
– Meeting with both prospects and existing clients to discuss the range of services
– Business Development activities designed to increase fee income and attract new clients to the practice
– Assessing the training needs of more junior members of staff and working closely with them to mentor and develop the team
– Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
– Reporting directly to and working closely with the Partners to create the operational and strategic growth plans for the practice
Ideally the Partner Designate will be ACCA/ACA fully qualified and will have a minimum of six years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy practice. A broad commercial knowledge base is desired for the role, and priority will be given to candidates with the aptitude for creative thinking and with the necessary interpersonal skills required to influence both clients and internal stakeholders.
If you are keen to be given more autonomy in your role, and have your voice heard whilst contributing directly to the future growth of an already successful practice, then this is the ideal role for you.
To find out about more Partner Designate jobs in Bicester, Oxfordshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.