Full-time Accountancy Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious and career-driven Senior Accountant or aspiring Partner Designate seeking an opportunity for further career progression with an established and reputable accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will value your knowledge and expertise and support and nurture your talent and potential? If your current role isn’t meeting your ambitions or delivering what has been promised, then this opportunity to work towards a Partnership role within this leading accountancy practice in York could be for you.
With a proven track record of leadership in an accountancy practice, you’ll be passionate about driving and developing businesses forward. You’ll have an entrepreneurial instinct with demonstrable experience of evolving successful and profitable departments or business units.
You’ll be an adept relationship builder with excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate a history of introducing and developing new clients and revenue streams.
An inspirational leader and motivator, you’ll be able to identify and nurture talent. This role will include mentoring and developing colleagues and formulating employee development plans and capacity planning strategies.
- Assist in the strategic planning and delivery of business services.
- Ensure the high-quality provision of accounting compliance, corporation tax, payroll, personal tax, management reporting and advisory services.
- Management and growth of a portfolio of strategic and established clients.
- Development and growth of new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee and support projects and initiatives as necessary.
- Department management and staff development ensuring employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent and expanding accountancy practice in York is highly regarded and is now looking to add a high-calibre Partner Designate to support their growing team.
With an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients across the UK, this leading firm of accountants is renowned for nurturing and developing its employees. With a commitment to training and support, this well-respected accountancy firm offers the ideal opportunity for any career-minded accountant with ambitions to become a Partner.
Renowned for its hard-working but fun culture, this firm encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work and success.
- £60,000 to £80,000.
- Defined route for progression to a Partner-level role.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable history of career progression in an accountancy practice.
- A proven track record of introducing and developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy, audit and taxation.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and exploiting business opportunities.
- An experienced Team Leader who leads by example and inspires others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.