Full-time Accountancy Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious and career-driven Senior Manager or Partner Designate seeking an opportunity for further career progression to Partner with an established and reputable accountancy firm?
If your current role isn’t meeting your ambitions or delivering on a career promise, this leading accountancy practice in Peterborough could be for you.
A highly motivated individual, you’ll excel within a business advisory capacity for accountancy, taxation, and audit matters.
With a proven track record of leadership in an accountancy practice, you’ll be passionate about driving and developing businesses forward. You’ll have an entrepreneurial instinct with demonstrable experience of evolving successful and profitable departments or business units.
You’ll be an adept relationship builder with excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate a history of developing new and established clients and revenue streams.
An inspirational leader and motivator, you’ll be able to identify and nurture talent. This role will include mentoring and developing colleagues.
- Manage a large client portfolio with multimillion turnovers.
- Wide range of clients covering an exciting array of industries and entities.
- Provide a range of business advisory services to a client portfolio.
- Assist in the strategic planning and delivery of business services.
- Ensure the high-quality provision of accounting compliance, corporation tax, personal tax, management reporting, and advisory services.
- Development and growth of new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee and support projects and initiatives as necessary.
- Department management and staff development ensuring employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, multi-disciplinary accountancy practice in Peterborough is highly regarded and is now looking to add a high-calibre Partner Designate to support their growing team.
With an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients, this leading firm of accountants is renowned for nurturing and developing its employees. With a commitment to training and support, this well-respected accountancy firm offers a clear and defined path of progression to Partner.
This is the ideal opportunity for any career-minded accountant with ambitions of becoming a Partner.
Renowned for its hard-working but fun culture, this firm encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work and success.
- £60,000 to £80,000.
- Defined route for progression to a salaried Partner-level role.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- ACA / ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of two years post-qualification experience.
- Corporate finance experience would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable history of career progression in an accountancy practice.
- A proven track record of developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy and taxation.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and exploiting business opportunities.
- An experienced Team Leader who leads by example and inspires others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.