Full-time Accountancy Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious and career-driven Senior Accountant or Partner Designate seeking an opportunity for further career progression with an established and reputable accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will value your knowledge and expertise and support and nurture your talent and potential?
Is your current role not meeting your ambitions or delivering what has been promised? If not, this opportunity to work towards a salaried Partner-level position within this leading accountancy practice in Oxford could be for you.
With a proven track record of leadership, at any level, in an accountancy practice, you’ll be passionate about driving and developing businesses forward. You’ll have an entrepreneurial instinct with demonstrable experience of evolving successful and profitable departments or business units.
You’ll be an adept relationship builder with excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate a history of developing new and established clients and revenue streams.
An inspirational leader and motivator, you’ll be able to identify and nurture talent. This role will include mentoring and developing colleagues.
- Assist in the strategic planning and delivery of business services.
- Ensure the high-quality provision of accounting compliance, corporation tax, personal tax, management reporting and advisory services.
- Management and growth of a portfolio of strategic and high net-worth clients.
- Development and growth of new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee and support projects and initiatives as necessary.
- Department management and staff development ensuring employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent and expanding accountancy practice in Oxford is highly regarded and is now looking to add a high-calibre Partner Designate to support their growing team.
With an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients, this leading firm of accountants is renowned for nurturing and developing its employees. With a commitment to training and support, this well-respected accountancy firm offers a clear and defined path of progression to Partner within the next 2 – 3 years. This is the ideal opportunity for any career-minded accountant with ambitions of becoming a Partner.
Renowned for its hard-working but fun culture, this firm encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work and success.
- £50,000 to £65,000.
- Defined route for progression to a salaried Partner-level role.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- ACA / ACCA / CA qualified.
- A minimum of two years post-qualification experience.
- Demonstrable history of career progression in an accountancy practice.
- A proven track record of developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy, audit and taxation.
- A leaning towards taxation would be beneficial, although not essential.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and exploiting business opportunities.
- An experienced Team Leader who leads by example and inspires others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.