Full-time Accountancy Partner Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious and career-driven Partner Designate or established Partner seeking a salaried partnership opportunity with an established and growing accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will value your knowledge and expertise and support your ambitions and aspirations? If so, this rare opportunity to help lead an award-winning accounting firm in York could be for you.
With a proven track record of practice leadership and strategy, you’ll be passionate about developing a firm and driving them forward. You’ll have an entrepreneurial instinct with demonstrable experience of leading and evolving profitable practices.
You’ll be an adept relationship builder with refined communication skills. A demonstrable history of introducing and developing new business revenue and growth is a must.
An inspirational leader and motivator, you’ll be able to identify and nurture talent, mentoring and developing colleagues and formulating employee and capacity planning strategies.
You’ll seek excellence in everything that you do.
- Managing a large client portfolio and providing a range of advisory and compliance services.
- Managing a team of qualified and part qualified accountants, including managers.
- Strategic and financial responsibility for the management of a team.
- Ensuring the high-quality provision of accounting compliance, corporation tax, payroll, personal tax, outsourcing, management reporting and numerous advisory services.
- Management and growth of a portfolio of high-yield, repeat business clients.
- Oversee the integration and transition to new systems and procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for department and business structure, maximising employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-partner, award-winning accountancy practice in York is highly regarded and is now looking to add a high-calibre Partner to the team to support their strategic growth plans.
With an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients, this leading firm of accountants is pursuing an exciting and challenging growth strategy and development plan.
Renowned for its hard-working but fun culture, this firm encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work and success.
- Salaried Partner position.
- £85,000 to £100,000.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a progressive career to date.
- Ambitious and motivated to succeed.
- Driven to help clients and strives for excellence in all tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of accountancy practice leadership.
- A proven track record of introducing and developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy, audit and taxation.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and exploiting business opportunities.
- Team leadership experience with the ability to inspire others.
- Strategist with keen business insight.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Respected and credible business reputation.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.