Full-time Accountancy Partner Job Vacancy
Are you a Partner Designate or established Partner seeking a position with an established and growing accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will value your knowledge and expertise and support your ambitions and aspirations? If so, this Partner opportunity within this progressive, top 30 accountancy practice in London could be for you.
With a proven track record of practice leadership and strategy, you’ll be passionate about driving and developing businesses organically or through acquisition. You’ll have an entrepreneurial instinct with demonstrable experience of leading and evolving profitable businesses.
You’ll be an experienced leader with excellent relationship and communication skills with a successful history of introducing and developing new business revenue and growth.
An inspirational leader, you’ll be adept at identifying and nurturing talent, mentoring and developing colleagues and formulating employee and capacity planning strategies.
- Strategic and financial responsibility for the management of a business team.
- Ensuring the high-quality provision of accounting compliance, corporation tax, payroll, personal tax, outsourcing, management reporting and numerous advisory services.
- Management and growth of a portfolio of high-yield, repeat business clients.
- Oversee the integration and transition to new systems and procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for department and business structure, maximising employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent and expanding accountancy practice in London is highly regarded and is now looking to add a high-calibre Partner to the team to support their strategic growth plans.
With an enviable portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries, this established firm of accountants is working through an exciting and challenging growth strategy and development plan.
Renowned for its hard-working but fun culture, this top 30 firm encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work and success.
- £140,000 to £180,000.
- Enviable suite of benefits.
- FCA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of accountancy practice leadership.
- Proven track record of introducing and developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy, audit and taxation.
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to identifying and exploiting business opportunities.
- Team leadership experience with the ability to inspire others.
- Strategist with keen business insight.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Respected and credible business reputation.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.