Mixed Tax Senior Job in High Wycombe.
Our High Wycombe based client is expanding their tax team, so they need an experienced Mixed Tax Senior Accountant to join their highly-regarded firm.
The perfect Mixed Tax Senior will be CTA/ACA or ACCA qualified with strong technical and communication skills.
The successful Mixed Tax Senior’s responsibilities will include:
- Completion of both complex personal and corporate tax returns
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
- Providing tax planning advice to Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies and HNWI’s
- Attending client meetings and supporting Managers and Partners in resolving Client issues
- Liaising with HMRC and assisting with complex investigations and challenges
- Checking the work of junior team members
Ideally, you will have experience of managing a tax team and their workflow as the ability to hit the ground running is key.
This Mixed Tax Senior job in High Wycombe is ideal for a Mixed Tax Semi Senior who is looking for their first Mixed Tax Senior job or an existing Mixed Tax Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Mixed Tax Manager job in High Wycombe.
This job would be best suited to a Tax Accountant who has had prior experience of working in a client-facing role. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels is paramount as you will be working directly with the Tax Manager and the wider tax team.
To find out about more Tax jobs in Buckinghamshire, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.