Mixed Tax Senior Job in Guildford.
Our multi-office, multi-partnered, Guildford based client is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Senior to join their well-established practice.
This job is best suited to a Tax Accountant with experience of working in a client-facing role within a busy public practice accountancy firm.
The main responsibilities of the Mixed Tax Senior in Guildford will include:
- Completion of both complex personal and corporate tax returns
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
- Providing tax planning advice to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies, HNWI’s
- Attending client meetings and supporting Managers and Partners in resolving Client issues
- Liaising with HMRC and assisting with complex investigations and challenges
The perfect Mixed Tax Senior will be CTA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience in a Public Practice environment. Strong technical skills are desirable, as is the drive and desire for career progression.
Experience in managing a team of accountants and their workflow is paramount to this job, so to is a full driving license as travel to and from clients’ offices could be necessary.
This Mixed Tax Senior job in Guildford is ideal for a Mixed Tax Semi Senior who is looking for their first Mixed Tax Senior job or an existing Mixed Tax Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Mixed Tax Manager job in Guildford.
To find out about more Tax Senior jobs in Guilford, please contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax