Our client, based in High Wycombe is looking for a part/fully qualified ATT/CTA Mixed Tax Semi Senior due to the ongoing expansion of their tax team.
This highly regarded firm would like the successful candidate to have had experience in working as part of a wider tax team (personal and corporate) and to have first-rate communication skills to enable them to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients alike.
The successful Mixed Tax Semi Senior’s responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of self-assessment tax
- Contacting HMRC regarding client tax affairs
- Client contact via email and telephone
- Attendance at client meetings
- Dealing with self-assessment admin, reviewing PAYE coding notices etc.
- Preparation of P11Ds
- Corporate tax computations and completion of CT600
What is imperative to our client is that the Mixed Tax Semi Senior is enthusiastic about their work and can work under pressure and to deadlines.
To find out about more Tax jobs in Buckinghamshire, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax