Mixed Tax Manager job in Peterborough.
Our Peterborough-based client is expanding their tax team and is now recruiting for a Mixed Tax Manager in Peterborough to take the lead within the tax department of their modern thinking and progressive firm of general accountants.
The ideal Mixed Tax Manager will have an in-depth knowledge of all things surrounding Personal and Corporate Tax. They will also need first-rate interpersonal and communication skills to be able to lead a team of CTA qualified and part-qualified accountants and to accurately communicate with Partners and clients alike.
The Mixed Tax Manager job, based in Peterborough includes:
- Completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
- Advance tax work for RND and working with HNWIs
- Providing tax planning advice to Sole Traders, OMB’s and directors of large businesses
- Attending client meetings to present tax strategies and ensuring that all clients meet statutory deadlines
- Managing a team of Tax Seniors and Tax Semi Seniors
- Working closely with and reporting directly to tax partner
This Mixed tax Manager job is ideally suited to an experienced Tax Senior looking to take the first step into a tax management position or a current Mixed Tax Manager looking to join a highly-regarded, multi-office accountancy firm, with a wide-ranging client base.
To find out about more Tax jobs in the Cambridgeshire area, please contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax