Mixed Tax Manager job in London.
Our progressive accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Manager into their London office.
As a progressive and highly innovative firm of accountants that provide a range of benefits including car or car allowance, family medical insurance, opportunities for career progression and a great working environment this is a brilliant opportunity for a career orientated Mixed Tax Manager.
The ideal Mixed Tax Manager will be CTA qualified with a background in mixed tax where they have supported Partners and the wider management team.
The Tax Manager will undertake a wide range of tax duties including:
- Supporting the Managing Partner and other Partners as a technical tax expert
- Supporting the practice with developing existing and new relationships
- Assist clients in building long-lasting tax strategies
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Become a visible presence to clients both within and outside the business
- Provide analytical reports as required
This Mixed Tax Manager job in London is ideal for a Mixed Tax Senior who is looking for their first Mixed Tax Manager job or an existing Mixed Tax Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Senior Mixed Tax Manager job in London.
Ideally suited towards a Mixed Tax Manager with superb technical, interpersonal and communication skills this a brilliant opportunity to play a major role within the tax department of a progressive firm of London based accountants.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialist accountancy recruitment agency that works with accountancy firms UK-wide. We work with accountancy firms of all sizes and recruit into audit, tax and accounts jobs.