Junior Accountant Job Vacancy
This accountancy firm is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Junior Accountant to join their team in Leicestershire. This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to develop within an accountancy practice and to learn and develop. The accountancy practice will provide support for studying and continuous development.
What are we looking for? You’ll be AAT qualified or studying towards your AAT qualification. You’ll also already have some experience of working within an accountancy practice, as well as good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Supporting with preparing accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Assisting with bookkeeping duties
- Helping with the preparing and submission of VAT returns
- Supporting with the completion of management accounts
- Assisting with the completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Help to manage client relationships whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
- Supporting the management team as and when required
- Support with any other projects as necessary
About The Employer
This Junior Accountant job within a leading accountancy firm is based in their office in Leicestershire. They have experts with a range of multi-disciplinary skills, and support clients with very personal, tailored service to meet their individual needs.
They are an advisory led practice, focussed on building an ecosystem of assets that they can leverage for the benefit of clients. This has allowed them to successfully scale client services whilst growing rapidly and organically servicing niches in the hospitality, e-commerce and turnaround sectors as well as the wider SME and start-up market.
This progressive, friendly firm is highly supportive of career development and aims to expose all their staff to a wide range of work experience.
What’s On Offer
- £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Contributory pension scheme
The Successful Applicant
- AAT qualified or studying towards AAT
- Experience within an accountancy practice environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT skills and knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Junior Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.