Junior Accountant Job in Leicester for an AAT/ACCA/ACA studier or part qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Accountant who is keen to learn from experienced Managers and Partners with full study support.
This leading Leicester based accountancy firm offers a wide range of services and support to local businesses and individuals. With over 70 years’ experience this established practice strives to provide an individual service that really makes a difference to their clients.
The main responsibilities for this Junior Accountant include:
– Assisting with accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
– Completing VAT returns
– Undertaking bookkeeping and payroll within the practice
– Assisting with tax computations for a diverse portfolio of clients (both personal and corporate)
– Liaison with HMRC
– Arranging and attending client meetings
– Assisting a team of Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants including some planning
– Management of client files
The ideal Junior Accountant will be an AAT/ACCA/ACA studier or be part qualified and will have experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm.
The ideal accountant will be studying towards a professional qualification with either AAT, ACCA or ACA or will be an existing Junior Accountant looking to join a public practice that will enable them to reach their full potential.
This accountancy practice is employee focused and the successful candidate will enjoy a progressive and rewarding career.
To find out about more Junior Accountant jobs in Leicester please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.