Junior Accountant Job in Essex for an AAT Qualified accountant with a minimum of 12 months’ experience of working in a busy Public Practice Accountancy firm.
- Are you a pro-active Junior Accountant with 1-2 years public practice experience?
- Are you looking for a role which will enable you to develop your career in Practice?
- Would you like to gain exposure to a wider range of clients with the ability to learn quickly?
Due to our client’s expansion, this dynamic, forward thinking practice based in Essex, provides accountancy services for a variety of limited companies and Sole Traders. This successful Essex accountancy firm boasts a variety of services, such as Bookkeeping, Year End Accounts, Payroll and Personal Tax services to name a few.
This is a first-class accountancy firm with a fantastic reputation and we are certain that this Junior Accountant job based in Essex will be the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career.
The responsibilities for the Junior Accountant Job based in Essex include:
- Completing year end accounts for Limited Companies and Sole Traders
- Extensive use of Sage
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping for a range of clients
- Payroll (monthly and weekly)
- Assisting with tax computations, both personal and corporate
- Liaising with HMRC
- Arranging client meetings
- Assisting in the management of client files
The perfect Junior Accountant will ideally be AAT Qualified or studying towards their ACCA/ACA exams with at least 1-2 years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm. A desire to learn is imperative along with keen literacy skills.
The Junior Accountant will:
- Need at least 1-2 years’ experience in practice
- Be committed to providing exceptional service to valued clients
- Be qualified to AAT Level 3 or above
- Hold a positive attitude with a hands-on approach and great people skills
The successful Junior Accountant will have experience of working in a busy public practice accountancy firm and have the ambition to carve out a career working in Practice. Confidence in communicating with clients is essential, along with an eye for detail. Candidates without prior practice-based experience will not be considered for this role.
To find out about more Junior Accountant jobs in Essex please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.