A Corporate Finance Accountant job description will seek a corporate finance professional that is FCA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
Corporate Finance Accountant Job Description: Skills And Attributes
Corporate Finance accountants will already be qualified to FCA, ACA or ACCA level and be commercially minded.
In addition to these qualifications, the Corporate Finance Accountant will also have extensive experience in corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
They will need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and has a demonstrable record of developing new business opportunities.
They’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
Corporate Finance Accountant Job Description: Responsibilities
- All elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Lead and advise clients with businesses for sale.
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, including mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide strategic financial and operations advice to poor-performing businesses.
- Lead complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Assist clients in securing finance to complete management buyouts (MBOs).
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Are you looking for a Corporate finance job?
If you’re looking for a Corporate Finance job, we’d encourage you to get in touch.
We have a tremendous track record of introducing you (anonymously) to our long-term clients by highlighting your skills and attributes in line with each firm’s needs.
We will handle your job search for an accountancy role with the strictest confidence and sensitivity.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.
Are you recruiting for a Corporate Finance position?
If you are looking to recruit for your accountancy practice, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd can help.
Exclusively developed for the accountancy industry, our professional accountancy recruitment team will seek the highest calibre of candidate for your role, so you’ll be confident they will actively contribute to the success of your accountancy firm.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.