An Audit Partner job description will focus on leading the audit department at the highest level, where the Audit Partner’s role will be to contribute to the success of the accountancy firm directly.
Audit Partner Job Description: Skills And Attributes
Demonstrable experience within the field of auditing will be required as Audit Partner, which will be teamed with a proven track record of driving customer excellence and efficiencies.
An Audit Partner knows how to leverage not only their knowledge but also that of the department and the wider team to the benefit of the client and the firm.
Partner-level roles include fostering relationships internally and externally — embodying the culture and values of the accountancy firm.
From encouraging an inclusive and supportive environment to consistently upskilling the audit department, an Audit Partner takes an active role in shaping the future of an accountancy firm.
An Audit Partner requires the highest level of business acumen, with a broader view of continuous improvement and potential opportunities to be investigated.
A job description for an Audit Partner will often require a minimum of three to five years’ practice experience following completion of an ACA or ACCA qualification. Job descriptions often seek a driven individual who is at the top of their field for Audit Partner roles.
Audit Partner Job Description: Responsibilities
- Successfully leading, mentoring, and monitoring an audit department — driving customer excellence, bright ideas, and efficiencies.
- Encourage continued professional development and keep abreast of challenges, regulatory changes, and opportunities with the field of auditing.
- Lead liaison for senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Achieves growth in audit services provided by leading a business development strategy.
- Departmental budgetary responsibility.
- Ensuring the department achieves deadlines and key performance indicators.
- Overseeing and supporting auditors with the high-level reporting requirements for the audit process.
- Leading the delivery of statutory audits for clients.
- Lead efficiencies and training strategies for clients, including streamlining with software.
Are you recruiting for an Audit Partner position?
If you are looking to recruit an Audit Partner for your accountancy practice, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd can help.
Exclusively developed for the accountancy industry, our professional team will seek the highest calibre of candidate for your role, so you’ll be confident they will actively contribute to the success of your accountancy firm.
Are you looking for an Audit Partner job?
If you’re looking for accountancy jobs as an Audit Partner, we’d encourage you to get in touch.
We have a tremendous track record of introducing you (anonymously) to our long-term clients by highlighting your skills and attributes in line with each firm’s needs.
Your job search for an accountancy role will be handled in the strictest confidence and sensitivity.