Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Are you a talented Payroll Assistant in Leicester who would be excited to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and close-knit team serving a varied and interesting client portfolio. This firm is seeing a motivated and energetic new member of their team who can offer an excellent work ethic, approach to client communication and attention to detail.
Payroll Assistant Job Vacancy
Are you a talented Payroll Assistant in Leicester who would be excited to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and close-knit team serving a varied and interesting client portfolio.
This firm is seeing a motivated and energetic new member of their team who can offer an excellent work ethic, approach to client communication and attention to detail.
In this role, the successful candidate will be a close point of contact for a loyal group of clients and as such we’re seeing someone who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, time management and the ability to solve complex queries relating to payroll.
You’ll have plenty of IT skills and be familiar with cloud-based payroll systems. You’ll also have at least 18 months of UK practice or bureau experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d be delighted to receive your CV and application so apply without delay.
- Support multiple payrolls for a diverse client portfolio.
- Support the team in respect of processes relevant to payroll and benefits.
- Handling queries related to tax, benefits, salary, allowances.
- Processing pensions, SSP, SMP and other statutory claims.
- Assisting with Auto enrolment processes.
- Preparing and submitting CIS returns.
- Client communication – email, telephone and face to face/virtual face to face.
- Support the Managers and Partners with the development of the payroll department.
About This Firm
This thriving, independent firm of accountants in Leicester are well-regarded as an ethical and values-driven employer in the local area.
Offering an enhanced set of benefits, including up to two days working from home each week, this firm takes a flexible approach which supports enhanced wellbeing amongst their workf0rce.
What’s On Offer
- £20,000 to £26,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Hybrid and flexible working considered
- Professional development
- Generous company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Supportive team environment
- Inclusive company values
- Modern offices and social activities
- Team building opportunities
- Corporate and social responsibility
- UK practice or bureau experience
- Demonstrable experience of preparing payroll for a varied client portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with managing your own workload.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player, able to work alongside other team members.
- Motivated with high standards.
- Proactive approach to professional development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Payroll Assistant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Leicester regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.