Payroll Administrator Job Vacancy
Are you a self-motivated and hands-on Payroll Administrator?
We want to hear from you if you’re keen to support a varied client portfolio as part of a leading firm.
- Can you bring an all-encompassing payroll skillset to a dynamic team?
- Do you thrive in a client facing role with a proactive approach to problem solving?
- Would you love a supportive working environment with a clear path to progression?
If you answered yes, this Payroll Administrator job in Crewe could be for you.
Payroll Administrator job in Crewe for an experienced payroll professional ideally with experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm (or similar environment where you are responsible for managing payroll for a range of clients).
You’ll be technically competent and a confident communicator, with previous payroll experience within practice. You’ll have sound working knowledge of accountancy software, be self-motivated and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have significant payroll experience in UK practice or at a payroll bureau.
Contact us in confidence today to learn more about this Payroll Administrator job in Crewe.
- Process end-to-end weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payroll for your own client portfolio.
- Manage autoenrollment administration.
- Professionally liaise with HMRC, setting up PAYE schemes and proactively handling queries.
- Calculate statutory leave payments in line with government guidelines.
- Build strong rapport with clients, handling queries and progressing to relevant departments.
- Support the wider team with general duties as needed.
About This Firm
This reputable firm of experienced accountants and business advisors works with an exciting and diverse client portfolio, providing a wide range of accountancy support.
Always striving for excellence, this firm develops trusted and long-lasting relationships with its clients. Ensuring the best service is provided, the inclusive team nurtures talent in a supportive working environment.
This growing firm is looking for a standout Payroll Administrator who can provide reliable support to the team.
- £24,000 to £27,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Previous Payroll experience within a similar role in practice.
- Sound working knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll and Xero Payroll.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with managing your own workload.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player, able to mentor other team members.
- Motivated with high standards.
- Proactive approach to professional development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Payroll Administrator jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Crewe regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.