Audit Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
Can you support a varied client portfolio, working directly with an Audit Manager to provide service excellence?
If so, you could secure an impressive pay and perks package and continuous learning and development with this Audit Assistant Manager job in Bury.
This is an integral role with a highly regarded and ambitious accountancy firm, and the successful candidate will benefit from working alongside experienced auditors whilst gaining exposure to a broad range of clients.
We want to hear from you if you:
- would benefit from a better work / life balance with hybrid working options
- excel at building trusted relationships in a client facing role
- can deliver an all-encompassing audit skillset as a valued team member
Read on to learn more about this fantastic Audit Assistant Manager job in Bury and apply today to take a step towards a new role in practice.
- Oversee a portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors.
- Deliver audit files ensuring technical accuracy.
- Work closely with the Audit Manager to oversee workflow and delegate audit engagements.
- Support junior team members with constructive mentorship.
- Identify and implement processes to improve the efficiency of the audit function.
- Be a go-to advisor for clients, building professional relationships and adopting a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Support business development for the firm, identifying new service lines for existing and potential clients.
About this firm
Recognised as a fast-moving and ambitious firm, this Audit Assistant Manager job is on offer within a dynamic team of experienced accountants and advisors.
Providing a full-suite of accounting support to a variety of clients, this multi-office accountancy practice has an established presence across the UK.
With an employee-centric approach, this firm is looking for a hands-on candidate who is keen to be an integral part of a thriving team.
- £35,000 to £45,000 pa
- Full time, permanent role
- 36 days holiday, including bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Bespoke professional development plan
- Wellbeing and mental health support
- Health cash plan
- Shopping discounts
- Life Assurance
- Social responsibility and charity initiatives
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working options
- Referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Relocation costs considered for the right candidate
- Newly qualified with a minimum of three years’ audit experience within practice.
- Adept at leading audits from planning to completion.
- Good time management and a positive, can-do attitude when working under pressure.
- Previous supervisory experience with great people management skills.
- A commercial mindset and eagerness to support business growth.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality service.
- A team player who is eager to support the wider team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit Assistant Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Bury St Edmunds and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.