Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Job Vacancy
We’re on the lookout for a talented Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to work for a thriving, regional firm of accountants in Solihull.
This Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Job in Solihull will suit an accountant who has been working at junior level and might have some experience of, or interest in audit and feel it’s time your career progressed. Or maybe you’re already a Semi Senior Accountant with audit experience who is excited to take on a new position.
If that sounds like you and you are ready to make a start with, or perhaps are already studying for your ACCA/ACA or CA, we’d be excited to receive your CV or have a confidential chat.
- Completion of statutory and management accounts for a diverse range of clients within the portfolio.
- Assist with the management of audits from planning to completion.
- All associated general accounting associated tasks from a review perspective (bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll and producing reports.)
- Visit clients and oversee audit field work offering an enhanced level of service and communication.
- Mentor junior staff and support with their learning and development.
- Monitor client deadlines and ensure these are met.
- Able to work alongside and part of the senior management team and support with company growth.
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified or ready to study with experience within practice
- Experience or an interest in working as part of an audit team
- Self-motivated and reliable and eager to progress
- Technically efficient
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team.
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
About the Employer
This regional, multi-office firm in The Midlands offers talented accountants everything they could wish for when it comes to a progressive, supportive and thriving working environment.
What’s on offer?
- £24,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Significant holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit and Accounts Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new Audit and Accounts Semi Senior jobs and accountancy jobs in Solihull and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.