Interim Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Senior seeking your next contract role with a leading, independent accountancy firm in Wiltshire?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as an auditor as invaluable? If so, this four-month, interim Audit Senior contract within a supportive accountancy firm in Swindon could be for you.
Ideally, you’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience, with a demonstrable history of conducting external audits. You’ll have previous accountancy practice experience and be passionate about using your audit skills to help clients.
Organised and motivated, you’ll have responsibility for planning, leading and completing audits and audit files for various clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to ensure your team sees projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and be able to communicate both challenges and opportunities to the Partners confidently.
As a contractor, you’ll need to provide support from day one to lead audits alongside your team.
- To plan and lead audits alongside the team.
- Manage junior auditors — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Complete audit files and conduct audit reviews with clients.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Provide support from day one by quickly integrating with the team.
- Work closely with the team to identify and resolve issues during the audit process.
- Work closely with clients during the audit process, including on-site work and meetings.
- Work closely with the Audit Manager to spot opportunities and discuss how to overcome challenges.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This reputable, leading accountancy practice in Wiltshire is highly regarded and has an immediate requirement for a talented Senior Auditor to join their busy team.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards commitment, hard work, and success.
- £20 to £35 per hour dependant on experience
- Leading accountancy practice
- Ideally, ACA or ACCA qualified or Qualified By Experience (QBE).
- Experience within an accountancy firm(s) within a senior audit role.
- Demonstrable experience in external audits.
- Comfortable planning and leading audits at client sites.
- Technically proficient with good attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.