Interim Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Senior seeking your next contract role with an independent, multi-office accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as an auditor as invaluable? If so, this six-month, interim Audit Senior contract within a supportive accountancy firm in Peterborough could be for you.
You’ll be qualified or studying towards your ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience, have three years’ practice experience, and be passionate about using your audit skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to ensure your team sees projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and be able to communicate both challenges and opportunities to the Partners confidently.
As a contractor, you’ll need to provide support from day one to lead audits alongside your team.
- Help to plan and lead audits alongside the team and Audit Manager.
- Mentor junior auditors — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Provide support from day one by quickly integrating with the team.
- Work closely with the Audit Manager to spot opportunities and discuss how to overcome challenges.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent, multi-office accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for talented auditors to join their flourishing business.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £20 to £25 per hour.
- Studying towards an ACA/ACCA or qualified.
- Alternatively, you might be Qualified By Experience (QBE).
- Three years of experience within an accountancy firm within an audit role.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.