Interim Contract Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Interim Audit Manager within the not-for-profit sector who is seeking a three-month contract that includes paid holiday?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its interim team members and regularly extends contracts? If so, this Interim Audit Manager role within a progressive accountancy firm in Liverpool could be for you.
Whether you are qualified by experience (QBE) or you are ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to be able to lead audits and have high attention to detail.
Besides being an out-and-out auditor and team leader, it would be beneficial to have experience across a range of industries working with varied client turnovers.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Liverpool offers a supportive environment that provides contractors with excellent benefits.
- Part of your job as an Audit Manager will be to use your technical proficiency to plan and complete complex audits within charity organisations.
- Your job will also include managing and advising a diverse portfolio of clients with differing requirements.
- As a senior team member, your role will encompass managing, supporting, and developing a team of Audit Juniors, Audit Semi-Seniors, and Audit Seniors.
- You’ll regularly review your team’s work as part of your role to maintain a high standard.
- You’ll take a supportive view to leadership in order to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative working environment.
- Working closely with the Audit Partner, you’ll discuss and make recommendations to senior stakeholders within the practice to support the firm’s growth, values, and success.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This accountancy firm has a positive and supportive culture and values its interim members.
Interim team members provide vital support for the firm, and that’s why we provide benefits such as paid holiday, extended holiday, and even a pension contribution for contractors.
Benefits As An Interim Audit Manager
- £25 to £35 per hour.
- Flexibility to take extended holidays.
- Paid holidays.
- Weekly pay.
- QBE (qualified by experience), ACA, or ACCA qualified.
- An experienced Audit Manager that can plan and lead audits.
- Specific experience within not-for-profit organisations.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and client turnover sizes would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of managing an audit team.
- Technically strong with great interpersonal and communication skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.