Full-time, Interim Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an Audit Senior seeking your next interim role with a Top 50 accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit as invaluable? If so, this interim Audit Senior role within an accountancy firm in Watford that supports equal opportunities and offers hybrid working could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified with demonstrable accountancy practice experience working in an audit role.
The role will focus on leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services to a broad portfolio of international clients.
As an Audit Senior, you will have regular contact with clients, often visiting client sites to conduct audit activities. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
With complete responsibility for planning and completing audits, you’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
This Interim Audit Senior role is well suited to an experienced and flexible individual, used to integrating with new teams and working in new environments. This established and friendly firm in Watford offers an excellent opportunity for the right person.
- Reporting to the Audit Manager, the role will focus exclusively on leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services.
- Provide audit support and assistance to a portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors.
- Design and lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct or support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Work with a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors to ensure audits are conducted to standards and on time.
- Prepare and finalise audit files in readiness for review.
- Monitor and control audits in a timely manner.
- Review junior colleagues’ work and encourage prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This large, Top 50 accountancy practice has a reputation for being an employee-centric firm.
Providing a broad range of accountancy and business services, this company has an enviable international client portfolio of reputable businesses and organisations.
Recognised as a progressive accountancy firm, this forward-thinking firm has experienced significant recent growth and is therefore looking for interim support by appointment of this Interim Audit Senior position.
With a reputation for being an employer of choice, this firm is renowned for being an equal opportunities employer that provides a hybrid working environment.
The Interim Audit Senior position within this positive and friendly business will benefit from the family-like, inclusive culture and the opportunity to work on various client audits.
- The hourly rate is £30 to £40 per hour.
- Hybrid working.
- Friendly and inclusive culture.
- Top 50 practice experience.
- Varied client portfolio.
- ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in an audit position within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with experience in leading audits.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- A team player.
- Motivated with high standards.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Interim Audit jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Watford regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.