Interim Audit & Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Interim Audit & Accounts Manager seeking your next contract with an established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Interim Audit & Accounts Manager role within a leading independently owned, supportive accountancy firm in Birmingham could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified or even qualified by experience with a proven track record of managing teams within an accountancy practice.
Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of clients from a range of different industries, the role will focus on delivering a range of audit and accountancy services.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player and manager, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- The role will focus mainly on delivering audit and accountancy services.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Conduct client meetings for the presentation of final draft accounts.
- Lead and manage a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants.
- Mentor the team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This owner-managed, family-run accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking for an Interim Audit & Accounts Manager to provide support.
This firm is a modern, paperless organisation that capitalises on technological advancement to deliver excellence for clients and values its team members — it is a positive and supportive place to work.
This forward-thinking, full-service accountancy practice is employee-centric.
- £30 to £40 per hour.
- Six-month contract.
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- ACA, CA, or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working for an accountancy firm(s).
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and accountancy.
- Proficient in using various accounting software packages.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and advisory skills.
- Adept at team management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Interim Audit & Accounts jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Birmingham regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.