Global Audit and Assurance Manager job based in London with significant travel
Are you an experienced and technically proficient Audit and Assurance Manager looking to progress your career with access to Global Clients and the opportunity for worldwide travel?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd currently have an opportunity for an ACCA/ACA Qualified Global Audit and Assurance Manager to join our clients leading Global Accountancy Network based in London.
The role would be suitable for a ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with five years’ practice experience or more. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual to join our client’s employee focused accountancy firm.
As this is a global role, significant travel will be involved.
Our client based in London is part of an international accountancy network comprising accountancy and business advisory firms and providing a broad range of audit, tax and advisory services. They are now seeking a motivated and ambitious Audit & Assurance Manager to support their existing assurance team.
As well as delivering a range of Audit based services, the Audit Manager job will involve working on associated technical assurance projects and reporting on internal controls, working alongside experienced Partners and Audit Managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA Qualified audit professional with practice based audit experience to join a forward-thinking London accountancy firm at an exciting time in its development.
The responsibilities for the Global Audit & Assurance Manager based in London include:
- Being a point of contact for any queries regarding quality assurance and technical matters
- Assisting with the international quality assurance programme; evaluation of information returned by members; and carrying out reviews across a sample of member firms
- Review of new membership applications; liaising with regional directors; performance of due diligence procedures; carrying out reviews as appropriate
- Writing and publishing technical news stories on the extranet
- Assisting in the development of global audit procedures
- Assisting with research projects for the global network
- Assisting in the development of technical training for member firms
- Assisting with the management and review of the network’s global Independence Database including the resolution of independence issues
- Reporting to the technical director
The perfect candidate will be ACCA/ACA Qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a public practice firm possessing a strong audit background and have had previous managerial experience.
The right candidate will be technically strong with knowledge of ISAs and IFRS, along with strong analytical skills. You will be capable of working as part of a team with excellent report writing and communication skills.
Do you feel you are the ‘perfect fit’ for this role? Apply today.
We are sure you will find that this Audit Senior Job in Bristol is an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
To find out about more Global Audit & Assurance Manager jobs in London please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.