Full-time Tax Partner Designate Job Vacancy In Manchester
Are you a tax expert with experience in providing advice and managing compliance? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Partner Designate within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants with a clear path to equity partnership and believe in shared success? If so, this Tax Partner Designate role within a growing practice in Manchester could be for you.
CTA qualified, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive experience with all tax-related matters with exception to VAT.
Acting in an advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax and compliance, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive accountancy firm in Manchester offers a supportive environment and excellent remuneration and benefits for the right person.
- Leading, managing, and mentoring other team members to deliver customer service excellence.
- Advising a portfolio of clients on a variety of complex tax and compliance-related queries.
- Driving the tax and compliance advisory strategy to provide unrivalled advice and opportunities for clients in order to achieve continued growth for the firm.
- Collaborating with team members across the business to achieve a seamless service for clients.
- Working alongside sales functions and team members to promote the tax and compliance capabilities of the firm.
- Onboarding new clients and ensuring team members meet expectations and deadlines.
- Lead governance and compliance for tax functions.
- Stay abreast of any legislative and regulatory changes affecting clients or the firm.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This dynamic accountancy firm is extremely progressive and very supportive of team members.
Offering a generous remuneration and benefits package, this accountancy practice believes in shared success and offers brilliant progression opportunities for an equity partnership.
Benefits As A Tax Partner Designate
- £80,000 to £100,000
- Bonus scheme.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Commercially-minded with an ability to provide strategic direction.
- Ability to provide sound technical tax and compliance advice at a high level for clients.
- Confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders to achieve for the client and the firm.
- Able to lead, mentor, and bring the best out in other team members.
- CTA qualified.
- Technically proficient with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and operational skills.
- Able to stay calm and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Exceptional data analysis skills in addition to knowledge of accountancy and office-related software packages.
- Analytical by nature with an ability to solve complex tax issues.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.