Full-time Senior Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Tax Manager or a senior taxation specialist looking to make a move to a firm that understands the importance of high-quality tax advice and rewards your expertise?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its employees and provides an enviable benefits package with flexible working hours? If so, this Senior Tax Manager role within a progressive and expanding accounting firm in Staffordshire could be for you.
As an ATT or CTA-qualified Tax Manager, you will need two years of experience as a senior personal tax planner and enjoy sharing your expertise to the benefit of your clients and the firm.
In addition to being the go-to personal tax professional for clients, you’ll also be a team leader, fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Staffordshire offers a friendly and fun environment with a free and open-minded approach. With flexible working, a generous benefits package, socials, and a commitment to your personal development, you’ll feel valued every day.
- You’ll manage and encourage a personal tax team and be responsible for developing the department and its commitment to customer service excellence.
- You’ll manage and nurture a portfolio of clients who will depend on your expertise and advice on taxation.
- You’ll leverage your expertise in tax to attract new clients and contribute to the success of the accountancy practice.
- You’ll work alongside Client Managers and Directors to spot opportunities and flag any areas of risk for clients.
- Seeing continued development as a key part of the firm’s success, you’ll provide, advice, personal tax updates, training, and encourage a supportive environment within your team.
- You and your team will be responsible for accounts file reviews and personal taxation for clients.
- You’ll take the time to know each client and their business so that you can add value with your tax expertise.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This is a multi-office firm of accountants with exciting expansion and growth plans to increase headcount beyond its current levels.
The culture of the business is based on job satisfaction and having fun whilst working hard and delivering exceptional customer service. Free and alternative thinking is positively promoted and encouraged in this open-minded and supportive organisation.
The environment is friendly and inclusive, with employee wellbeing sitting at the very heart of everything! With a modern and flexible approach to working hours, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and contribution to the success and growth of this accounting organisation.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Tax Manager
- Salary of £60,000 to £80,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Structured induction period and process.
- Career development plans and progression opportunities.
- Private healthcare.
- Regular socials (including virtual ones!).
- Environmental and community support days.
- You’ll be passionate about the impact that tax expertise can have on your clients’ businesses.
- You’ll have an ATT or CTA qualification and at least two years of experience within personal taxation. A STEP qualification would be highly desirable.
- You’ll be confident when it comes to advising clients and seek to build long-term relations by understanding their business and adding value.
- You’ll have a track record as a team leader and enjoy managing, developing, and celebrating your team’s success.
- You’ll champion customer service excellence.
- You thrive in a busy environment and can deliver quality and accuracy in a timely manner.
- You question processes and seek to improve and make efficiencies for the firm and clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.