Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant that is ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its employees and provides a desirable benefits package and flexible working hours? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this expanding and reputable firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant, you will need three years of practice experience and be passionate about helping your clients.
In addition to being an out-and-out numbers person and a go-to for your clients’ questions, you’ll also be a team player, fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Staffordshire offers a friendly and fun environment with a free and open-minded approach. With flexible working, a generous benefits package, socials, and a commitment to your personal development, you’ll feel valued every day.
- You’ll be a valued team member within an organisation that celebrates your expertise and contribution.
- You’ll go out of your way to help clients — nurturing long term relationships.
- You’ll prepare year-end financial statements for a varied client base.
- Confident with accountancy tech, you’ll confidently train and support clients to help them make efficiencies.
- You’ll calculate corporation tax and personal tax liabilities and advise on tax planning.
- You’ll work towards your personal development plan and make your mark on the firm with your bright ideas.
- You’ll share your knowledge and experience over time with more junior colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- You’ll work closely with managers to provide unrivalled service for clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, reputable firm of accountants employs significant numbers of staff.
The organisation has some exciting expansion plans and is looking to grow headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
The culture of the business centres around hard work, success, recognition and fun. The partners have cultivated a creative and open-minded environment employees are encouraged to think freely and contribute ideas and solutions.
The working environment is friendly and supportive with employee wellbeing the company’s number one priority! The company offers personal and career development support, where you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and contribution to the success and growth of the organisation.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £28,000 to £35,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Structured induction period and process.
- Career development plans and progression opportunities.
- Private healthcare.
- Regular socials (including virtual ones!).
- Environmental and community support days.
- You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified and be committed to your continued professional development.
- With three years of experience within a practice, you’ll already understand and champion customer excellence and advice.
- You’ll be a team player who understands the value of collaboration and celebrates as colleagues contribute.
- You’re not easily flustered and can form solutions to overcome challenges.
- You’ll have an appreciation of how technology and data can help your clients and seek to use that knowledge to your clients’ advantage.
- You’ll be a thinker who not afraid to present your ideas.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.