Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant looking for a firm that will reward and recognise your contribution, or perhaps you are a Semi Senior Accountant that is ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its employees and supports professional development? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this multi-partner accounting firm could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant, you will need two years of practice experience and be passionate about helping your clients.
In addition to being an out-and-out numbers person who can confidently use Excel, you’ll also be a team player with a can-do attitude — seeking out efficiencies and opportunities.
For the right person, this independently owned firm in Nottinghamshire offers a supportive environment working with an exciting and diverse client base.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts and statutory accounts, including final accounts on Iris Accounts Production.
- Corporation tax computations, financial forecasting, and draft valuation reports.
- Liaise with internal departments and external bodies as required.
- Advise, liaise, and resolve queries for clients in a timely manner.
- Manage client deadlines and projects — striving for customer service excellence.
- Collaborate and support team members, including mentoring junior staff when required.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-partner, independent accounting firm values the contributions of each team member.
Fostering a collaborative and supportive environment, they realise that success is achieved together.
This firm supports each team member with personal and professional development.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £30,000 to £40,000.
- A competitive benefits package.
- Obtained or working toward an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Two years of accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- Confident with MS suite of applications and experience with Iris and Xero would be highly desirable but not essential.
- A relationship builder and networker who is client-facing.
- A motivated and driven individual.
- High attention to detail and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Experience with customer service and meeting client deadlines.
- A team player who can foster a supportive environment.
- A willingness to learn new skills and develop knowledge.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.