Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy in Loughborough
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Loughborough that values its employees and provides a desirable benefits package and flexible working hours? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this expanding and reputable firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and be looking to progress into a more senior role with added responsibility.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player who can share experience and ideas with colleagues and clients. Excellent communication skills are essential in this multifaceted role.
This Senior Accountant is well suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual. This established and growing firm in Leicestershire offers excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
With a flexible approach, a generous benefits package, and a commitment to your personal development, you’ll feel valued every day.
Senior Accountant Job Purpose
- You’ll manage a portfolio of clients — nurturing long term relationships.
- You’ll prepare financial statements, management accounts and cash flow forecasts for a varied client base including Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Charities.
- You’ll calculate corporation tax and personal tax liabilities and advise on tax planning.
- You’ll work with colleagues to identify opportunities and leads to develop the firms’ portfolio of clients.
- You’ll share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- You’ll support and mentor junior colleagues ensuring that company standards are maintained.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This reputable and well-established firm of accountants has headquarters situated in Loughborough in Leicestershire.
The organisation has experienced ongoing organic growth and is looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
The culture of the business centres around hard work, success, recognition and fun. It has a well-established and varied client portfolio and dedicates itself to providing excellent professional and friendly customer service levels.
The working environment is friendly and supportive. The company offers personal and career development support, with excellent progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £30,000 to £38,000.
- Flexible working and home-working options.
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- Generous holiday entitlement with incremental increases.
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified and be committed to your continued professional development.
- You’ll have a minimum of two years demonstrable background within an accountancy firm(s).
- You’ll strive to deliver customer excellence.
- You’ll be comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- You’ll be a team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll act as the go-to person concerning all accounts preparation.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.