Full-time Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Semi Senior Accountant or seeking your next career step with an established and growing firm of accountants?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that values its employees and provides flexible working? If so, this Semi Senior role within a progressive accountancy firm in Solihull could be for you.
AAT qualified or perhaps part way through your ACCA studies, you’ll have worked within an accountancy firm for at least three years and be passionate about using your accounting skills to help clients.
It’s for this reason that you’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player, you’ll work together with both junior and senior team members to ensure that the client has a seamless experience.
For a person who is driven and keen to learn, this role presents exciting career progression opportunities.
- Advising a portfolio of clients, including sole traders, limited companies, and partnerships.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- Processing client records.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- VAT returns, ensuring accuracy, and timely submission.
- The first point of contact for your clients’ questions regarding their accounts.
- Working as part of a team and assisting with projects.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This established, forward-thinking firm of accountants has grown steadily over the years and is now looking for more talented accountants to join their flourishing business.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
Employee Benefits As A Semi Senior Accountant
- Salary of £20,000 to £25,000.
- Training and support for ACCA studies.
- Competitive salary and holidays.
- Subsidised meals.
- Free parking.
- Flexible working.
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA.
- Three years of experience with an accountancy firm.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Confident with cloud-based accounting software (CCH desirable).
- A team player that fosters an inclusive environment.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.