Full-time Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Semi Senior Accountant seeking your next career step with an independent and highly regarded accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that values its employees? If so, this Semi Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Altrincham could be for you.
ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll have worked within an accountancy firm for at least three years and be passionate about using your accounting skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player, you’ll work together with both junior and senior team members to ensure that the client has a seamless experience.
For a person who is driven and keen to learn, this role presents exciting career progression opportunities.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of VAT, corporation and personal tax returns.
- Advising and resolving queries for a portfolio of clients in a timely manner.
- Work alongside client managers and Partners
- Working with a high-calibre and highly professional client base.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independently-owned accountancy practice is extremely highly regarded and is now looking for more talented accountants to join their flourishing business.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
Employee Benefits As A Semi Senior Accountant
- Salary of £28,000 to £32,000.
- Training and support.
- Competitive holiday allowance and benefits.
- Clear path for career progression.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Three years of experience with an accountancy firm.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.