Full-time Semi Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant who is working towards your ACA or ACCA qualification?
Would you like to work with an established firm of accountants that will support your professional journey and provide a desirable benefits package? If so, this Semi Senior Accountant role within a growing accountancy firm in Cambridgeshire could be for you.
In addition to being an out-and-out numbers person and a go-to for your corporate clients’ questions, you’ll be used to corporate tax computations and reporting into a senior team member.
You’ll need to be a dedicated and driven person who understands the high attention to detail required for auditing clients’ accounts.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Cambridgeshire offers a supportive learning environment with a clear path for career progression.
As a Semi Senior within this firm of accountants, you will need to be comfortable and confident representing the company on client calls and at client meetings.
You will support a portfolio of both established and new clients in your job as a Semi Senior, including preparing management accounts for clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The job will also include preparing year-end accounts, corporate tax planning, and tax returns.
As a Semi Senior, your job will include managing, supporting, and developing more junior team members.
You will also be required to work closely with the management team and senior stakeholders, where your recommendations and input will support the company’s growth, values, and success.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This established firm of accountants has recently centralised its functions into one large office in a town in Cambridgeshire.
With some exciting growth and expansion plans, the firm now needs to increase its team of talented accountants.
The firm provides a supportive learning environment with a clear path for career progression.
Employee Benefits As A Semi Senior Accountant
- Salary of £20,000 to £30,000.
- A supportive learning environment.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Structured induction period and process.
- Career development plans and progression opportunities.
- All study costs, expenses, and study leave days paid.
- You’ll have great GCSE results, with level 6 and above in Maths and English amongst other grade 4 and above subjects.
- You’ll be AAT qualified and be aiming for an ACCA/ACA.
- With two years of experience within a practice (ideally some audit work), and you’ll already understand and champion customer excellence and advice.
- You’ll be a team player who understands the value of collaboration and celebrates as colleagues contribute.
- You’ll be driven and hard-working — able to manage your own workload in a timely manner.
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail and be confident in discussing your findings with a senior colleague.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.