Full-time Client Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Client Manager that is looking to make a move to a more flexible job and firm that rewards your commitment to customer service excellence?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its employees and provides an enviable benefits package? If so, this Senior Accountant / Client Manager role within a progressive and expanding accountancy firm in Staffordshire could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified Client Manager, you will need two years of experience as a senior accountant and be an out-and-out networker and relationship builder.
Perhaps equally as important — you’ll have a willingness to question, spot an opportunity, and have bright ideas and solutions for clients.
In addition to being the go-to person for clients, you’ll also be a team leader, fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
For the right person, this established and reputable firm in Staffordshire offers flexible working, a generous benefits package, regular socials, and a commitment to your personal development. In this fun and friendly environment, you will be encouraged to put forward your thoughts and ideas, meaning you’ll feel valued every day.
- You will manage and build relationships with a portfolio of clients alongside the Directors — going above and beyond to provide unrivalled support, advice, and opportunities for them as part of your job.
- Develop relationships with new clients and use your expertise and the firm’s strong core values to differentiate from competitors.
- Set an example for your team, foster a supportive culture, and strive for customer service excellence.
- Monitor and develop team members on an apprenticeship program.
- Perform accounts file reviews and provide tax planning advice.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This is a multi-office, dynamic accountancy business currently employing more than 60 people. With some exciting expansion plans, this company is looking to add further to its experienced and talented team.
The partners have cultivated a hard-working culture but in a fun and friendly environment. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of everything, and employees are encouraged to contribute ideas, support each other, and, most importantly, enjoy coming to work!
This company does not accept ordinary; it promotes and encourages creativity and free-thinking.
You’ll be provided with training and study support and an excellent opportunity to develop your career. With a flexible approach to working hours, you’ll receive recognition and reward for your contribution and commitment to the success and growth of the organisation.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant / Client Manager
- Salary of £35,000 to £45,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Structured induction period and process.
- Career development plans and progression opportunities.
- Private healthcare.
- Regular socials (including virtual ones!).
- Environmental and community support days.
- You’ll have a genuine passion for accountancy and the power that your expertise can mean for a client.
- You’ll have two years of experience as a Client Manager or Senior Accountant.
- You take a deep interest in people’s businesses and their goals and know how to leverage your technical and business skills to help them.
- Your leadership skills go beyond being a good communicator — you actively collaborating and encourage your team to bring ideas to the table.
- You will have an ACCA or ACA qualification and thirst for knowledge.
- You pride yourself on customer service excellence and will champion our key steps to client success.
- You are committed to the continued professional development for the team, the clients, and the firm.
- You aren’t easily flustered when clients or your team get in a pickle or need your support quickly.
- You are solution-focused with a can-do attitude.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.