Full-time Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Auditor or Accountant seeking your next step into a senior role?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Audit Senior role within this award-winning accountancy firm in Manchester could be for you.
You’ll be ACA or ACCA qualified, have experience working in an accountancy practice and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
This role focuses primarily on leading and completing audits and includes regular and varied client contact. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
In support of Managers and Partners, you’ll manage junior members of the audit team, motivating and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
You’ll also need to communicate challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues confidently.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio, including SMEs and corporate groups.
- Manage and mentor a team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset and encourage ideas for improvement and efficiency.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This award-winning accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for a talented Audit Senior to join their growing team.
This independently-owned practice has an enviable portfolio of clients across the North West region. They are a multi-partner and progressive firm with a track record of nurturing and developing their staff.
With an established and highly experienced senior management team, this business rewards it’s employees commitment, hard work and success. As a highly regarded employer of choice, this business offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- £35,000 to £44,000.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and completing audits.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Adept at team management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.