Full-time Audit Partner Job Vacancy In Norwich
Are you an audit expert with a track record of providing advice and managing compliance? Are you looking for a career move to become an Audit Partner within an established and progressive accountancy business?
Would you like to work with a multi-partner, multi-office firm of accountants with a belief in shared success? If so, this Audit Partner position within a reputable practice in Norwich could be for you.
ACA/ACCA qualified, you’ll be technically proficient and have extensive experience with all audit-related matters.
Acting in a strategic capacity, you’ll coordinate and drive the company strategy for the audit function. The role will require strong communication and networking skills, as you’ll be a leader of the audit strategy for clients and colleagues.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive accountancy firm with an international client portfolio offers a supportive environment and excellent remuneration and benefits for the right person.
- Leading the strategy and delivery of the audit provision for the company.
- Lead and manage the multi-site audit department.
- Advise and lead on all audit legislation, standards and compliance, ensuring that the business remains up to date on all updates and changes.
- Manage a multi-site budget, ensuring that the audit department runs profitably and efficiently.
- Drive customer service excellence throughout the department.
- Champion the businesses core values through strong and effective leadership.
- Drive business growth for auditing services.
- Drive the audit and compliance advisory strategy to provide unrivalled advice and opportunities for clients.
- Lead the delivery of the audit service function for a multi-national client portfolio.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This established and reputable accountancy firm is hugely progressive and has grown into a leading accountancy business in the UK.
This accountancy firm offers a generous remuneration and benefits package and believes in shared success. It also represents an excellent base from which to build or further a successful and rewarding audit and accountancy career.
With an enviable portfolio of national and international clients, this accountancy firm has built an excellent reputation for its professional, yet personable service. With offices located across the UK, this award-winning business is firmly established as an employer of choice.
Benefits As An Audit Partner
- £140,000 to £160,000
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Car and fuel options
- Additional employee benefits initiatives
- Commercially astute with experience of providing strategic direction.
- Confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to lead, mentor, and motivate, bringing the best out in others.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with RI status.
- Strong financial and operational skills.
- Board, Partner or Partner Designate level experience.
- Excellent networker, able to demonstrate previous business growth and success.
- Demonstrable experience of leading audits for a diverse client portfolio.
- Ability to provide sound technical audit and compliance advice at a high level for clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.