Full-time Audit Partner Job Vacancy In London
Are you an audit expert with a track record of providing advice and managing compliance? Are you looking for a career move to become an Audit Partner within a top 100 accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a multi-partner, multi-discipline firm of accountants that values team members and provides an enviable remuneration package? If so, this Audit Partner position within an ambitious practice in London could be for you.
ACA/ACCA qualified, you’ll be technically proficient and have extensive experience with all audit-related matters at a senior level.
Acting in a strategic capacity, you’ll coordinate and drive the audit function’s company strategy. The role will require strong communication and networking skills, as you’ll be a leader of the audit strategy for clients and colleagues.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This award-winning accountancy firm offers a supportive environment and enhanced benefits for the right person.
- Be the lead reviewer and oversee the audit requirements for a portfolio from SMEs to companies listed on the stock exchange.
- Oversee client management to deliver customer service excellence.
- Manage and drive quality, risk, compliance, and regulatory matters and standards.
- Provide a consultative service to clients, including turnaround management, change management, group restructuring, IFRS compliance, general business consulting, and internal control reviews.
- Manage and mentor team members ensuring excellence for clients through accurate and prompt service delivery.
- Represent the firm’s audit capabilities to new clients and build relationships to contribute to practice growth.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This award-winning and ambitious accountancy firm is hugely progressive and has grown into a top 100 accountancy business in the UK.
This accountancy firm offers a generous remuneration and benefits package and believes in shared success. It also represents an excellent base from which to build or further a successful and rewarding audit and accountancy career.
Steeped in history and with an enviable portfolio of clients from SME to stock-exchange listed businesses, this accountancy firm has built an excellent reputation for the service it provides.
This expanding firm is now looking for a talented Audit Partner as part of their succession planning.
Benefits As An Audit Partner
- £130,000 to £170,000.
- Plus substantial benefits.
- Commercially astute with experience of providing strategic direction.
- Confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to lead, mentor, and motivate, bringing the best out in others.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with RI status (desirable).
- Strong financial and operational skills.
- Board, Partner or Partner Designate level experience.
- Excellent networker, able to demonstrate previous business growth and success.
- Demonstrable experience of leading audits for a diverse client portfolio.
- Ability to provide sound technical audit and compliance advice at a high level for clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.