Full-time Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Accountant, Auditor or Audit Manager seeking your next role with an independent, award-winning accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit Manager role within a supportive accountancy firm in Chester could be for you.
You’ll be ACA or ACCA qualified, have at least five years’ practice and management experience, and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player and manager, you’ll bring out the best in others and be able to confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to both Partners and clients.
- Reporting to the Audit Partner
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Attend pre and post-audit review meetings with clients.
- Responsible for a broad portfolio of clients, including charities and not-for-profit organisations, SMEs and large corporate groups.
- Manage and mentor an audit team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset and encourage bright ideas that promote the firm and clients’ efficiency.
- Promote and provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This award-winning accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for a talented and experienced Audit Manager to join their flourishing business.
This employee-focused business has a healthy track record of developing their people and offering excellent support to assist with personal and professional progression. They have an enviable portfolio of clients across Chester and the North West region and have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding customer service.
The position of Audit Manager within this reputable business also offers an excellent opportunity for further career progression.
- £40,000 to £60,000.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Five years of experience in an accountancy firm within an audit role.
- Technically proficient with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in planning and leading audits.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with clients.
- Confident working alongside senior stakeholders.
- Experience leading and developing teams.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.