Audit Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Senior looking for your next career step into management within an established and dynamic firm of accountants?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that values its employees and encourages and supports personal development? If so, this Audit Assistant Manager role within a progressive accountancy firm in Liverpool could be for you.
Due to recent expansion, this independent, multi-partner firm is looking to add an Audit Assistant Manager to its audit team. This opportunity represents the perfect pathway to an Audit Manager position.
You will already have experience of working externally on client audits and possess an ACA or ACCA qualification.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of completing audits for sizeable organisations. This role will require you to lead and manage audits for a broad portfolio of clients.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
This management position will require you to lead, mentor, and support other team members, so strong people skills are also a must.
For the right person, this progressive firm in Liverpool offers a supportive environment and excellent opportunities for career progression.
- As an Audit Assistant Manager, you will use your technical proficiency to plan and complete audits for their broad range of clients.
- You will support and advise clients with technical queries and issues, acting as a point of contact for your portfolio of clients.
- As a senior team member, your role will take responsibility for managing, supporting, and developing a team of Audit Juniors, Audit Semi-Seniors, and Audit Seniors.
- You’ll review your team’s work as part of your job to maintain high standards of service and quality.
- You’ll take a lead role in fostering a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative working environment for the team.
- Working closely with the Audit Manager and Partners, you’ll discuss and make recommendations to senior stakeholders within the practice to support the firm’s growth, values and success.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This is an independent, multi-partner firm of accountants with some exciting growth and expansion plans. With a growing team, this business is looking for more talented accountants to join their flourishing business.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
Employee Benefits As An Audit Assistant Manager
- Salary of £35,000 to £45,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
- Competitive holiday scheme.
- Training and development support.
- Clear structure and scope for progression.
- Previous external audit experience is essential.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of conducting audits for a wide range and size of businesses, including not-for-profit organisations, ideally.
- Confident working directly with, and advising clients on technical issues.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Organised and comfortable working to deadlines.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.