Full-time Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Auditor or Accountant seeking your next step into a senior role?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Senior role within this leading accountancy firm in Basingstoke could be for you.
You’ll be ACA or ACCA qualified, have experience working in an accountancy practice and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
This role focuses primarily on leading and completing audits (approximately 80% of role) and includes regular and varied client contact. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
In support of Managers and Partners, you’ll bring out the best in others and be able to communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues confidently.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio of SMEs, corporate groups, charities and not-for-profit organisations.
- Manage and mentor a team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best level of service and support.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset and encourage ideas for improvement and efficiency.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This award-winning accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for a talented Audit and Accounts Senior to join their flourishing business.
They are a progressive firm who puts their clients and staff at the forefront of everything they do. They have an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
This leading accountancy firm has an enviable client portfolio and offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- £38,000 to £45,000.
- Commission scheme.
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance with an incremental increase and flexible purchase scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Private medical cover.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and completing audits.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Adept at team management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.